December 12th, 2011
Applications used during French Immersion math instruction:
- review of basic math facts, results recorded to show personal progress through the levels of the application as well as progress through the months
- practice of basic math computation, can be used as an individual challenge or as a class friendly competition to complete levels
- a fun and creative way to work on simple math problems, while also working memory and matching skills
- students can test their knowledge of adding, subtracting, multiplication and division
- review of a variety of math operations, provides different levels of difficulty
- help to review patterning and sequences using different coloured squares
- Sheet to Go
- students are able to record and track their progress on a variety of basic math review activities/applications
- a super handy calculator that saves and shows past operations, from the top drag down task bar there is also a scientific calculator unit convertor, etc..
- gives students the opportunity to move and position shapes to fit a design (review of slides, transformations, etc)
- a fun activity for students once they have completed assigned work, good practice of fitting shapes using slides, rotations, etc.
Categories: Assembler App · Calculator App · Calcx App · Critical 21st Century Skills · French Immersion · HD Projector · Math · MathFlash · MathMemory App · MathQuiz App · MinuteMath App · Numeracy · Pixelated App · PlayBook Tablet · Problem Solving · Sheet To Go App · Tetris App · Wireless Internet