School Council Meetings for the 2019 – 2020 school year will be held on the second Wednesday of each month at 6:00 pm in the Park Manor library.
Hope to see you there!
Resources for Parents
- Parent Involvement Committees
- Tips for running effective Parent Involvement Committees (PIC) Meetings
- School Councils
- Involving Parents in the School: Tips for School Councils
- Education Partnership Table
When it comes to helping your child succeed at school, you can never have too much information or too many resources at your fingertips. We’ve searched the Internet for websites offering tips, resources, advice and news covering a variety of topics for parents and kids.
- Canada’s Physical Activity Guide to Healthy Active Living
- Canadian Health Network
- Canadian Museum of Nature
- e-learning Ontario
- Ministry of Children and Youth Services
- Ontario Council of Agencies Serving Immigrants
- Ontario Federation of Home and School Associations
- Ontario Immigration
- Ontario Library Association
- People for Education
- Schools and School Boards
- TFO.org (available in French only)